Cam's first marketing blog

     About me

    Hello, my name is Cameron Crites, this is my first introduction blog post for marketing 223. I am currently in my second year at LBCC, and plan on moving over to OSU after this school year is over. I am currently working towards a degree in Business administration while also going into an electrician trade school. I was born and raised in Albany, Oregon and have a fraternal twin named Conner. We have two dogs named Jack and Cooper, and also have two cats named Oliver and Stinker. Growing up, my main sport was soccer, which I played from 4th grade all the way through high school. My main hobbies right now include going to the gym, playing video games, snowboarding, and traveling whenever I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the news blog post